Espelir Exhasut? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 09-23-2004, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

T.Midnight is an unknown
Espelir Exhasut?

Hey, I was thinking about getting the jgt 500 for my 2005 sti and was wondering if anyone new a really good place to get it cheep, used, or if anyone has one to sell. Also if anyone has some comments on the exhaust that would be wonderful too. Also I have the same question about the helix up and down pipe that i want to put with that exhaust.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-24-2004, 04:15 PM
WRXtuners Member

tescrex is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to tescrex
I've got it with the perrin downpipe and I fricken love it. Sounds soooo burly and every person who drives my car is amazed by the sound. It's my personal favorite sounding exhaust. Cheapest place I know of is World One Performance, and I got it cheap because I'm local. It should run you about 500 without taxes or shipping. Gruppe-s has a great deal on the helix up/down combo, unbeatable actually. If you are looking to save a bit more money though, one can get the Bosal for about 350 and it is a quality piece as well, and not as loud.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Ian

Ian is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Ian
Thumbs up

I have the Espelir exhaust on my car and love it, sounds very mean,loud and can be queited with the silencer to keep the cops happy. I got mine through FIZZ in New York I think its Fizzmotorsports.com and it cost me 540.00 with shipping. The only complaint was that I had to weld the flange do to rattling at an idle, but a quick fix. It has that nice angle look to it too. I also have the perrin up-pipe and HKS down pipe witch will be changed to a Perrin.