ERZ Downpipe - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
WRXtuners Member

GoWRXGo is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to GoWRXGo Send a message via Yahoo to GoWRXGo
ERZ Downpipe

alrighty, the time has come for me to upgrade to stage 2 and I have seen ERZ Downpipes on Ebay for around $140.00 shipped. Anyone have any experience with these? is the fitment ok? any problems anyone can forsee other than more speeding tickets? I have the mentality that you get what you pay for, so I usually buy "brand name" products, but this one is looking good to me. thanks in advance

-Jay
-Opensource Apprentice-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-04-2008, 02:51 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
I went with one at first and the only problem I had was that I didn't get the factory suby gaskets and had a bad leak with in a week. I got my Invidia shortly after for cheap so I sold my ERZ Dp and made some cash to buy a diamond pendant for my wife. You should be okay as long as you use factory replacement gaskets. Have fun with the added power by the way.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#3 Old 02-05-2008, 01:09 PM
WRXtuners Member

touge is an unknown
I second that statement. I had the ERZ uppipe and downpipe, each of which quickly developed leaks with the crappy papery gaskets. Once replaced with factory gaskets, the leaks went away. Definitely do not use the gaskets that come with the ERZ merchandise.