Subaru WRX Forum banner

DP question

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  man show 
#1 ·
i am new to the whole turbo thing so sorry if my questions seem dumb but i am getting ready to buy a down pipe and i have always used hks in all my cars so should i get the normal hks down pipe or the bellmouth hks dp and what is the difference

#9 ·
Im very happy having piece of mind that my Cobb DP was actually researched tested and made well, not a rip off of some hard working guys doing it because they love what they do, not to make a quick buck. But if it works for you, its yours not anyone elses.

#10 ·
I bought mostly ebay parts for my 03 bugeye and almost everything had fitment issues and the quality sucked. All name brand parts on my STi and I don't have to deal with the headaches and welds coming apart and what not.

Spend your money once and buy quality parts, Oh and I recommend the Invidia DP. Nice thick flanges, mandrel bends and great welds and quality and cheaper than most other name brand DPs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.