Subaru WRX Forum banner

Does the Blitz BOV comes with the flange??

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  cwingo 
#1 ·
Ive searched already. i just wanted to make sure because the store (RacinZone) that im gonna buy the BOV from is selling them for like $350 w/ flange. But in OptAuto.com its only $280. I dont know if it comes w/ it or not. If it doesnt, is it better for me to buy the univ???

Also im planning on going all Blitz. But HKS and Greddy are also options. On a matter of price, parts availability, performance, and quality (i know these r top brands so quality is kinda out of question), which one stands out from the other???

Thnx for ne help

#4 ·
are those prices with shipping??? if so you might as well get it 2nd day delivery from this site i use. www.subarustore.com great site!!! lowest prices on parts for our cars. i happen to come across this site after i bought my B.O.V. from one of my friends that is try to start a performance part biz. if you want the cheapest price from the site then pick UPS Ground Commercial. i bought the universal kit for $270 in total from my guy and i needed a flange. I'm going to go all HKS becuz they seem to have the most parts on this site and the prices are great!! so check it out and tell me what you think. oh yeah and it does seem to need a flange for the Blitz B.O.V. not sure so double check!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.