Subaru WRX Forum banner

cheapest prices...

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  BLAZE2099 
#1 ·
lookin for the cheapest prices on parts for my 03 wrx. anyone have any sites?>:D

#2 ·
When I buy parts it usually turns into a big shopping process kinda like buying a house (cause I'm such a cheap ass). First I'll keep an eye out daily for months ahead of time on nasioc in the used classifieds for what I'm looking for. If I find it there then I start trying to negotiate the seller down. Another tactic I use is placing a wanted add on the same site and put "vendors welcome" in the title. You will start getting some PM's with prices. Then I start messaging back telling the vendors the price that other vendors offered that was lower. They then usually get in a bidding war against each other lowering their prices. Another one of my go to places is SMY performance cluster maker. A cool guy named Yanev owns it and always does me right. Even if it is not on his site, message him and he can usually get it. Best way to talk with him is through messages on Facebook on the SMY fb page (search yanev mastey). Tell him Adair sent ya ;) Always remember when buying from a individual to check their trader feedback, always use PayPal, ask questions, and do your homework. Now you have all my secrets of penny pinching.... Get shopping!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.