cat back for sale - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 12-03-2005, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

absolutexk is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to absolutexk
cat back for sale

I know i should use the Classifieds section but i dont think the classifieds section gets much attention, so im just goin to briefly post it here

I have a greddy evo2 style cat back for sale. DO NOT mistake this cat back for the one that ERZ and Tsudo have imitations of, because this is NOT made by ERZ or TSUDO.
I got this from a company that made a deal with the company thats makes the exhaust for Greddy. This exhaust is 100% same thing as the greddy evo2. looks exactly the same, sounds exactly the same... only it will be much cheaper. the exhaust is only about 3 weeks old and is for sale for $330 plus shipping. It has absolutely no rust on it, I've even checked up on it last week, i put it on a lift and inspected the exhaust as i was taking it off. it is still in PERFECT condition and should bolt up to any 02-06 (i was told that they would fit on 06's as well).
QUALITY of this exhaust is amazing and its flawless. the welds are excellent.
The sound on this exhaust is sexy and amazing, i have gotten many compliments from friends.

PLEASE INQUIRE WITH CONFIDENCE... again, this is exhaust the same thing as the greddy evo2 without the greddy engraving. this is the end product right b4 greddy stamps their logo on it and then sells it for more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-03-2005, 08:41 PM
WRXtuners Member

rextuner is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to rextuner Send a message via Yahoo to rextuner
question....

Do you think it would mount up with any up and sown pipes? say....Perrin for example.
post #3 of 3 Old 12-03-2005, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

absolutexk is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to absolutexk
up pipe wont matter ### the cat back doesnt touch it anyway, only thing u might worry about is the downpipe, as long as u dont get a full turboback sometimes mated only for each other, then u should have no problems. I am pretty sure that the perrin will mate up just fine with the greddy evo2... but if you would like to make sure im sure the info can be easily acquired. i will also try to find this out myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement