Questions. IF you have the time to check out these links and give feed back to me that would be much apperciated
I am about to purchase
ERZ Downpipe + Up-pipe combo:
eBay Motors: ERZ 02-07 SUBARU WRX UP PIPE AND DOWNPIPE COMBO (item 290205940630 end time Feb-18-08 14:21:21 PST)
and Tactix cable for 04 WRX:
eBay Motors: Open-Port 1.2 Logging & Reflash Cable for Subaru WRX (item 130197722490 end time Feb-19-08 02:36:17 PST)
My questions are as follows:
1. In the downpipe auction, a friend said that i should have a DP with a wideband sensor, and not the factory one if i was seeking tuning, Which i am, but only flashing by myself. Is this a problem having the stock sensor and can i get by with the factory one?
2. Is the Taxtic cable auction ecactly what i need? I know there is the cable, and i thought there was another piece that specifically fit my car, but im not sure if that auction has that part included or not.
3. Fellow member said that I would be OK with keeping the factory catted mid-pipe for the exhaust. Is this alright? Just looking for a second opionion before i get started.
4. For those who have been helping me with the boost problem I am currently having ((THANKS SO MUCH BTW)), should I get this all cleaned up before my purchases/reflashing, or are is there any chance that this leak may be fixed with te DP / UP or flash.
5. Lastly, I have a K&N short ram intake. Friend told me that once all parts are installed , i may be running lean because of the intake. I still have the factory box assembly filter thing, what are my options with the intake, or the factory one? and what would you recommend?
Thanks in advance for everyone help, I am extatic to be finally gettin some work done on the car