Subaru WRX Forum banner

Before & After new engine and turbo

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  daletron 
#1 ·
so basically im a little bored so i thought id share this with you. Its just dyno sheets, before and after my car had the ej257 short block, Avo 450s turbo, and all those goodies. Before it only had a CAI, 3" turbo back, and some sort of remap.
any way..enjoy.

oh and im not to sure whats up with the dyno's, i really just wanted to point out the difference in power figures.

Before

After

See less See more
#3 ·
I believe 240KW = approx 322HP.

You are right the torque and HP curves look weird (should not cross that early).

What is the torque measured in so I can do a conversion, NM?

Somehow I don't think that bottom curve is a torque curve, if it is I would say he is not making nearly the amount of torque he should be. It looks more like the boost plot. You Aussies and the crazyass metric system, really confuses us here in the States.

#5 ·
yea im really not sure what that other curve is. i have another sheet that has just the boost plot, it goes ip to 21, holds it, then drops a little towards the end.

we measure torque in nm. car does bout 540nm, i think thats like 400..is it ft/lbs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.