Subaru WRX Forum banner

AVO Dash Mount Boost Gauge & Pod

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  DragonWagon 
#1 ·
Hi guys, i searched for this product here and could not find anything on it? Has anyone used this AVO dash mounted boost gauge? If so how is it? Also where is th best place to tap in the T. I heard the manifold and or the BOV... Thanks!!! DW!Thumbs Up

#5 ·
hi, sure thing.. i will take a pic for you. Its the easiest to install because it has a gauge housing (pod), you just slide it into the corner of the windshield, it does not block any visibility at all and blends in like its suppose to be there. I connected it to the BOV line, splice it and hooked up a universal T, you can get it at any auto store. The T that comes with it is to small, however it comes with everything else you need. Just a ground connection and a 12v connection for the gauge light. Go through the firewall- there are existing pop outs already there by your brake pedal, etc.. drill a 1/4" hole in the grommet and slide the tube right through and pop the grommet right back in... It litteraly took me 10-15 minutes to do the whole thing..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.