Subaru WRX Forum banner

Another Revised *future* Mod List

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mosc 
#1 ·

So, once again, through all your guy's help and information i have revised another mod list....... :tease: So i just decided to run it by you guys AGAIN to see what you guys think. !Thumbs Up I'm hoping to actually GET my WRX by end of June, early July, and then i'm hoping to be at least Stage 2 by August WTF, ### we gots a H.I.N here in Cali in mid-ish August... Even if i'm not Stage 2 by then, i'll be fine with just a Stage1...
So, i plan on buying the Rex in late june, early July, and then first thing is a K&N drop-in filter. And then ima get the COBB AP and flash to Stage1... Then i gota start researching and looking around for Invidia UP and DPs. But basically i'm hoping to be Stage2 by at least the next year, to give me some time to get used to the car...

Ok, so now i've revised my mod list like 3 or four times, and each time taking things off and adding others after learning this and that. So now i beleive i know enough about the WRX to make a final mod list. I'm only shooting for close to 300whp, nothing huge, just want a nice power gain anytime i need it.

Power Adders (mostly in order of future purchase)
K&N drop-in filter
Royal Purple (Motor oil, Max Gear, Purple ICE)
COBB AccesPort
Invidia UpPipe and Downpipes
HKS Hi-Power Cat-back-Exhaust
660cc injectors
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Either upgrade TMIC, or an SSaC FMIC kit painted black :shhh:
And then to bring up the rear on the power-adder side, an EVOIII Big 16G turbo upgrade
Boost, EGT and AFR gauges, plus wideband o2 sensor

Suspension/Drivetrain
TEIN lowering springs
Kartboy endlinks
Whiteline SwayBars
COBB ShortShifter
ACT Stage 1 or 2 clutch
MAYBE A lightweight pulley set :confused:

Ect.
HKS Shift Knob
Rear Air Diffuser
Seibon Front Lip

PS: Most of the Suspension/Drivtrain, Ect. stuff will be bought AFTER i get the more important stuff.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hahahaha I know. But I'm thinking mosc maybe could we somehow get a forum of vehicle journals where we can post all info about our cars in a thread about it. We can keep track of maintenance, mods, and throw pictures in as well to give/receive comments on the progress we make. Let me know what you think and if it can be done.

#4 ·
That's actually not such a bad idea.. I sort of do that myself anyway. I keep a record of the exact mileages of my oil changes, what I used, what other mods I bought, where I got them, how much they were, when they were installed, and a few pics here and there. Maybe somebody who's internet savvy can start a completely different website with some or all of that info. I dunno. Maybe I'm losing it. I like keeping records. OCD! OCD! OCD! Must organize! hahaha

#5 ·
there are some sites out there that let you do this. Basically it's a journal you can post pictures for and you can certainly do one for your car. Maybe somebody could link to it. If you make a page, you could certainly add it to your siggy.

#6 ·
well i am in a Java Programming class, and a Web Design class, so i could easily build a site. But i will warn you, it will be a junkasaurus ROFL

#8 ·
well, technically it is actually. you can gain like a few whp over conventional motor oil... and the Purple ICE can cool your engine temps by up to 30 degrees leading to better operating engine. besides i didn't know where to categorize it ROFL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.