700-800 Hp Blueprint - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 10-07-2009, 11:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Is it just me, or does that thing look absolutely spotless?

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 10-11-2009, 02:51 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARZOSIRUS View Post
Quite frankly I really do not care what you have to say. It is my money I will do what I feel fit.
You posted on a public forum. Regardless of if you care what I say or not is pointless..........

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
#33 Old 10-11-2009, 04:27 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by man show View Post
Maybe my view of this topic is a little too open-minded, but I don't exactly agree with that statement. I think in the past a lot of people have said the same thing about front wheel drive Honda Civics - that since they aren't rear wheel drive, they're not meant for drag racing, but look what so many people have done with them.
I was actually going along the lines of WRX vs STI. Purchasing an STI would have saved him tons of time and $$$ in the end due to the much beefier drive train,bigger engine,avcs, DCCD and would have been a better suited starting point for his goals. But my only comment on your post would be:

FWD: 8-10% drive train loss
RWD: 12-15% drive train loss
AWD: 25% drive train loss

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
#34 Old 10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Heh, yeah, no arguments about that one.

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#35 Old 10-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Suspended

C89ZX7R isn't as helpful as most
Send a message via AIM to C89ZX7R Send a message via Yahoo to C89ZX7R
To the OP.

Personally I would stay away from group sex "gruppe-s" due to their bad customer service issues. They are known for selling things they have no idea of what it is, they don't like to ship out when they said they do, they also like to loose things. I highly recommend you don't buy an engine or a transmission from them.

brand new gruppe-s motor leaks oil and was put together with epoxy. bought in 08 and gruppe-s still hasn't resolved their problem.
Gruppe-S problem - Subaru Legacy Forums

If I had the extra cash like you did then I would be looking into something like this sleeved fully closed 2.5 block.
FLI Stage 3 Shortblock - $6,375.00 : Fine Line Imports

This setup can support 850 flywheel hp.

Then add "Forced Air Tech's" Twin Turbo and Belt Driven Supercharger to the top end of the motor.

And top it off with a Forsa Intake Manifold

#36 Old 10-13-2009, 07:13 AM
WRXtuners Member

MARZOSIRUS is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
I havent heard back from my old shop yet, sorry. But in searching and looking around I din find this for you:YouTube - 800HP WRX MONSTER Part One!!! (link to mods in description)
And the site that shows pics and a partial list of the modifications done to get the car to where they got it are here:Xcceleration
Dont know if it helps any, but more fuel for your fire man.
wonderful, thanks!
#37 Old 10-13-2009, 07:19 AM
WRXtuners Member

MARZOSIRUS is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by C89ZX7R View Post
To the OP.

Personally I would stay away from group sex "gruppe-s" due to their bad customer service issues. They are known for selling things they have no idea of what it is, they don't like to ship out when they said they do, they also like to loose things. I highly recommend you don't buy an engine or a transmission from them.

brand new gruppe-s motor leaks oil and was put together with epoxy. bought in 08 and gruppe-s still hasn't resolved their problem.
Gruppe-S problem - Subaru Legacy Forums

If I had the extra cash like you did then I would be looking into something like this sleeved fully closed 2.5 block.
FLI Stage 3 Shortblock - $6,375.00 : Fine Line Imports

This setup can support 850 flywheel hp.

Then add "Forced Air Tech's" Twin Turbo and Belt Driven Supercharger to the top end of the motor.

And top it off with a Forsa Intake Manifold

Very nice. Wow how do they manage to have twin turbos and a supercharger? I did not think that was a feasible option. Anyhow I have looked at Gruppes and have decided to at least look at other shops. There is another shop nearby where I live. Welcome to Garage Tuning they also specialize in Subarus. Finelineimports looks great as well. Will check it out.
#38 Old 10-14-2009, 06:56 AM
WRXtuners Member

950hpscooby is an unknown
just read this blog and i thik who ever thinks this is a hrad job to do is bloody mad i have a 1995 scooby mcrae edition with 750hp and it eats lambos i have had it running for two years now and am increasing the house power even more my other scooby which is a bug eye is running 600whp easy as i have built my self a top secret engine and is reliable as anything i race it every week, just to let every one know i work for TOP SECRET the biggest japanese tunning group in the world so i know how to build a car, my other cars are a 1999 mazda rx7 a 2000 nissan skyline gtr and a 2009 mitsibushi evo x fq400 all running 600+ hp
#39 Old 10-14-2009, 08:32 AM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
umm ok buddy

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
#40 Old 10-14-2009, 11:14 AM
WRXtuners Member

Leaver2000 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by 950hpscooby View Post
just read this blog and i thik who ever thinks this is a hrad job to do is bloody mad i have a 1995 scooby mcrae edition with 750hp and it eats lambos i have had it running for two years now and am increasing the house power even more my other scooby which is a bug eye is running 600whp easy as i have built my self a top secret engine and is reliable as anything i race it every week, just to let every one know i work for TOP SECRET the biggest japanese tunning group in the world so i know how to build a car, my other cars are a 1999 mazda rx7 a 2000 nissan skyline gtr and a 2009 mitsibushi evo x fq400 all running 600+ hp

And the winner for the Worlds longest run-on sentence is……

950hpscooby

Nice "Engrish"

Jason

2008 WRX

"Think with your dipstick Jimmy!!"
#41 Old 10-14-2009, 11:34 AM
WRXtuners Member

VisiX is a helpful contributing member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 950hpscooby View Post
Next time you fly your rocketship back to your lunar hoverhouse you should log onto your infinite speed outernet and look up the maintenance procedures on a standard consumer vehicle. My guess is you have to do a lot more to keep your fleet of 600+ whp vehicles running smoothly.
#42 Old 10-14-2009, 04:41 PM
WRXpert

LiL Shoaf is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to LiL Shoaf Send a message via Yahoo to LiL Shoaf
It's really really funny. The origional poster was a fresh member when this thread was created and now 950hpscooby is a new memeber, this thread reaks of some one messing around. Some one should check the IPs on the origional poster and 950 to see if they are the same.. Some thing is "fishie"

02 WRX.. "It's fun when it runs.. Problem is that it hardly ever does..."
#43 Old 10-14-2009, 04:52 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
yeah, I smell a rat. Closed till I can clean up the crap.

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
Closed Thread