2002 WRX Radiator - CAN'T FIND MY MODEL - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 06-20-2010, 12:24 PM
WRXtuners Member

02WRXSdn is an unknown
Exclamation 2002 WRX Radiator - CAN'T FIND MY MODEL

I have an 02 WRX with the model radiator without the cap on the radiator itself. My filler neck (if that's the right name for it) and cap are seperate from the unit. I am trying to find a performance radiator for my car, but it is proving to be incedibly difficult to find this model radiator. Does anyone know where I could find this model? The dealer ship carries the stock radiator, but I would like to switch to an all aluminum performance one.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY, GREATLY APPRECIATED! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MONTHS!

THANK YOU!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-20-2010, 01:27 PM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
Most of the all aluminum performance radiators have a cap on them, but will still work for you. I'd stay away from the ones that are a little taller than stock since it messes up the angle on your top rad mounting brackets. The only thing that has to match up are the main inlet/outlets, and make sure it has the smaller nipple for the line that goes to the reservoir (with the cap) for the turbo (on passenger side) The other small hose for that, goes to a hard line that bolts to the back of the radiatior and goes in the plastic reserve tank. Even the ones on E-bay look correct.
#3 Old 06-20-2010, 07:12 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
/\ +1 The two I can recommend are the Mishimoto or Gimmik Motorsports ones.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!