WRX to STI swap EJ257 motor - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 12-14-2013, 02:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockton View Post
If an STI is dirt cheap, theres probably something wrong with it. Around here 04/05's go for around 16k for high milage up to 20k for lower milage. In good working condition.
I'm coming there to buy one. Around here I have seen higher mileage ones sell for $18k easy...

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 12-14-2013, 03:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

Brockton is a helpful contributing member
Garage
Theres a dealership here that had an 04 for 20k with over 100k on it, it sat there for 6 months before they auctioned it. There are a lot of subarus around here though, which might be why they sell a little cheaper.
#18 Old 12-14-2013, 06:45 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockton View Post
Theres a dealership here that had an 04 for 20k with over 100k on it, it sat there for 6 months before they auctioned it. There are a lot of subarus around here though, which might be why they sell a little cheaper.
:eek: 20k for an 04 with 100k...No, just no I won't be havin' that. I did look at an 04 STi about 2 months ago at one of the local dealerships. 82k miles and they wanted $18500 for it. I imagine I could have talked them down, but it's hard to justify spending that much on a 10 year old car, plus the 04s were know for bad ring lands.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#19 Old 12-14-2013, 09:45 PM
WRXtuners Member

sofakingchill2 is an unknown
Garage
that's crazy, I wish I had that kind of money. I did find one for 13,000 with a rebuilt motor but 140,000 on the body. its just the matter of if I can sell my WRX in time before the guy with the STI sells his.
#20 Old 12-14-2013, 09:56 PM
WRXtuners Member

Oh sir I have waaaaaayyyy more than that in my WRX. Granted I love my car, but money is not something you'll have much of if you're A)Married, B)Modifying a sports car, C) in prison.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...