• 2 Post By BLAZE2099
  • 2 Post By BLAZE2099

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 06-22-2014, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Cosmo_kraemer is an unknown
Garage
Well messed up the bug eye today...

well as the title says i messed up big time today... how is it you take the road at a faster pace and you are fine but when you slow down on the way back you #### up and lose control. yes i took a dirt road with a few subies today and we did around 35-40 on most of the straight aways and the turns dropped to 5-15 depending on the turn. on the way back i took the drive around 20-25 and right at the start on a big turn i slow down and take the turn fine when i came out the ass got out from behind me i corrected fine. but when i did she went for the dirt burm that was on the side of the road and hit it slow but i guess hard enough. well here is the aftermath. and i will share the Gopro footage later when i upload it. and does anyone know if this is saveable ### i really hope so this is my baby.. :c rying: https://www.facebook.com/kraemercl/m...1&l=fbc7515045
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Premium Member

boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Awww man! That sucks! Sorry to hear it. If anyone on Here can help assess the damage it would be blaze. Ill see if I can get his azz on here. The cool kids don't come around much anymore

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
arewmors likes this.

Adair
06' wrx tr
Phatbotti tuned!
post #3 of 10 Old 06-22-2014, 09:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful

Well Chris, those pics suck. But here's the good news, that support can either be forced back into place. Or replaced by a body shop cheap.
I didn't see any damage to your body parts except the bumper and probably the grille which is good. I think with another bumper and grille, you'll be almost set. Plus a few clips.
This fix should seriously cost you less than $200, unless you pay someone to do it, than figure about $8-900

Upload better pics though so I'm not shooting in the dark.

I did a cheesy estimate on here a few months ago and got within $200. And that car was a total loss. Costing the kid almost $9000.
arewmors and Cosmo_kraemer like this.

Randy-
2002 blaze WRX- sold:(
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
post #4 of 10 Old 06-22-2014, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Garage
the grill is fine nothing wrong with it beside sit not wanting to go all the way in due to the top suport being a little out of wack. and the lower is good to be fixed. i didnt see any frame damage and i will use the T5I later to take pix. i do need to get the Cel looked at now no clue what that will be also....so you think i should deal with the insurance or no on this.
post #5 of 10 Old 06-22-2014, 11:07 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I personally wouldn't.
Shit man, you may be able just to bend that upper back into place. Just take out the tampon and use some force
sleepr and Cosmo_kraemer like this.

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
post #6 of 10 Old 06-22-2014, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Garage
Well will do that then or try to. and i may try to get that upper i sent you. but to anyone looking now i added bettter pix from a real camera not a phone.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=fbc7515045
post #7 of 10 Old 06-23-2014, 09:54 AM
WRXtuners Member

You can tweak that thing back. No problem

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
post #8 of 10 Old 06-23-2014, 10:13 AM
WRXtuners Member

sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Neatly and stylishly stitch the cracks on your bumper up with zip ties and you will be getting more compliments than the rest of us!

Matt
70 to 100 faster than you can say "whoooossshh!"
post #9 of 10 Old 06-23-2014, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepr View Post
Neatly and stylishly stitch the cracks on your bumper up with zip ties and you will be getting more compliments than the rest of us!
o i know i could full repair the bumper to the point you wouldn't even know. comes with the perk of buildng Armour from Halo and other games. but yeah bought a scanner today to run the CEL and it came up with P0171 which isnt to bad i think the problems i found seem to be kinda easy fixes jsut figuring which it is out will be a pain. also i think it might be the first o2 sensor as its near the front and thats what i hit. i could have tore a wire out or something.... but im still pulling the front apart to see how bad it is. i wish i had some people in the Socal area that could help me but all my pleas on facebook pages are going un answered. so i will see what happens all i know is i dont want to lose my baby. i have not had her that long and i learned to only do things once now lol..... and Someone above i dont know who as i dont go to churh or anythign is being cruel to me. On my way home i saw 6 subies that is more then i see in a full day.
post #10 of 10 Old 06-30-2014, 01:50 PM
WRXtuners Member

So?......

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew