Well this doesnt really have anything to do with subaru's - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-01-2008, 08:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

06rexlimited is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 06rexlimited
Well this doesnt really have anything to do with subaru's

I was at Hot Import Nights this weekend and i signed up for this thing called "carsponsorships.com". Since ive been in contact with them it seem pretty legit and would like to know if anyone on here has done it with successful results. Or if its a sham i have been excepted and they are goin to be sending out my merch. I guess im suppose to hand out merch and fliers where ever i go and i have to hit a bunch of car shows, once I get to 14-16 shows under my belt they say thats full sponsorship and i get all my stuff for free, also along the path of goin to shows at intervals i think its every 2 or 3 shows i get fee something from it. Any imput would be great and i would like to know if anyone else is on it from the massachusetts area.
Thanks alot
~reX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-01-2008, 09:19 AM
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
its a scam, I did that shit like 5 years ago. you pay the fee, and every time you get sponsored you have to pay another fee, then all you get is a stupid sponsorship to like blaupunkt, which lets you buy their shitty product at cost. You wont get anything for free, it will cost you something in the end.

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing