Subaru WRX Forum banner

Used subaru wrx HKS titanium carbon exhaust system value if used?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  man show 
#1 ·
Yo its Gabe from San Diego!
I just got a subaru wrx 2002 about a month back

the dude included a spare HKS Carbon Titanium exhaust he had on it briefly.

On ebay and other websites its going for 900-1050$ brand new

its slightly discolored but in great condition nonetheless..

Also an HKS downpipe that goes from 300-500 brand new on ebay

I got an offer for 620 bucks cash for both of them.

Im trying to buy a new guitar, and dont plan on putting the exhaust on my car ever..

Is 620 good? I heard the market for used exhausts isnt too high, and that they decrease in value alot.

Opinions? Would it be smarter to keep it and put it on my car to increase its value down the road?

email me, liveratherthanexist@yahoo.com
or PM ME

ANY RESPONSES WOULD BE AWESOME!Thumbs Up

See less See more
#2 ·
~$500 for the full TBE. If you got that offer, sell it. It's more than I would expect for the parts.

Chances are the downpipe you have is the inexpensive $150 HKS flat plate downpipe. There is a bellmouth version too but it's ridiculously overpriced and I've never even heard of anyone actually even buying one.

#3 ·
~ There is a bellmouth version too but it's ridiculously overpriced and I've never even heard of anyone actually even buying one.
I'll be the first then, only because I now have the flat plate one and want the bell, and the rest of my exhaust is HKS, and I'm anal about matching my exhaust.:eek:

Thats a fair price as well OP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.