Subaru WRX Forum banner

sure this is somewhere in the forums...

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  REXronald 
#1 ·
but i'm too lazy to search that diligently... how bout the bolt pattern on a WRX?
is it 5 X 100 or 5 X 114.5 ????

thanks

and the standard offset?? 43mm???

#4 ·
yep... i know- its gettin rediculous...

I am seriously eyeing-up a set of 19 x 8 chrome seven-star pattern wheels... They look very nice... and who can argue with chrome... I sold my TXS top mount on NASIOC and my stock turbocharger is pretty much sold too (waiting for the payment)... So that $$ plus some of my quarterly bonus is going towards the 19's... yep, bought the PERRIN with that $$ too, it was a good quarter... :D

I also listed my current wheels and tires for sale on NASIOC too... so we'll see, i hope those get sold, but its not too easy to sell wheels/tires lately, everybody's got 'em already... Perhaps UCLA you could go onto the thread and attest to the fine condition of the set for me.. since you've seen them in person... ?? Would be very greatful... you could find the thread by going to the private classifieds and search for 'TXS TMIC' --- i listed all the stuff on 1 thread... then you'll see my thread for the i/c, wheels/tires, and stock turbo.. Thanks if you do...

And thanks for the info cosmo... All the wheels i've bought in the past have been 10 hole drilled for both fitment sizes.. so never really knew if it was 100 or 114.5...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.