Subaru WRX Forum banner

Stage 2 results

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  the RIOT act 
#1 ·
Hey guys just went stage 2 this week. Took it out for a dynameter test with my AP and got a reading of 284 HP and 319 lbs of Torque at the wheels. I'm sure this isn't 100% accurate but I wanted to know if these numbers make sense. Mods are invidia cattless dp, invidia Q300 CBE, GFB hybrid BOV set fully recirculating and the stage 2 AP tune. Running 18 pounds of boost.

#3 ·
I figured that. I just wanted to know if that's the correct ballpark for my mods ### I think my bov is leaking a little I took it off yesterday ### I could hear a whistling noise when I punch it and saw what looked like a small leak on from the gasket. I put a new gasket on and some rvt sealant and it worked for a day and the noise is back. Might just have to put the stock bpv back on.

#5 ·
I have an Invidia Catted Divorced DP, Forge BPV, and an Injen CAI and pulled 305/355 on the dyno just recently. I'd recommend not putting your stock BPV on though. It'll give you just as many problems at this point running 18psi. I'd cut your loses with the purchase of the GFB and buy something that's tuner tested and approved. Mine recommended Forge to me and I've had no problems as of yet. They all give you problems no matter what you buy unfortunately! I'm sure there's some other good ones for the 3G's your tuner or other forum members can recommend though. Pics are always nice :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.