Subaru WRX Forum banner

Número tres!!

24K views 177 replies 15 participants last post by  BLAZE2099 
#1 ·
Here we go with the third gen.
Finally!
This build is gonna take a while, but I feel the need for stage two on day two;)

See less See more
#103 ·
Was gonna grab my AOS used for $150, but the bike needed a battery which was more important. Which doesn't mean I didn't spend a few bucks on my car today though.

Jennie says... And I quote,.. Randy, you're gonna have this car for ten years and its beautiful! You need to slow down and worry about other things instead of dumping all this money into a car you've only had for less than a month! It's gonna get where you want it, give it time!

Can't really argue with a valid point. But little does she know that a loan will be taken out at some point for a 100 HP build while I own it.
My set goal is 380-420WHP. I'll do little things here and there, but eventually I'll go rotated with some monster shit under the hood with lots of fuel and air to supply it.
Probably wont happen too soon, but I'm still excited for it.

For now though, the wife is right. Anyway, my two year anniversary is next Tuesday, than her birthday in November with Christmas following. So no real HP gains for the rest of the year. She's a great woman, so I'm certainly cool with that:)

#106 ·

Once broken apart, the rest of the mustache needs cut off. I used my dremel

There will be gaps on the sides. I used bondo to fill these, than sanded them to almost perfection.
I'm using black dip, so perfection wasn't necessary.

#112 ·
Can't use your stock mesh because it ends at the mustache.
I ended up getting some rubberized metal mesh at ace for $2.43.
I put it all back together just to realize I gotta yank it back off.

I forgot to paint the bumper behind black,, doh!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.