• 1 Post By Jhart
  • 1 Post By sleepr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-03-2013, 12:36 AM
WRXtuners Member

fivefootcoon93 is an unknown
Smile Newbie

Hi,
I am not only new to the world of Subaru, I am new to the world of cars. I have just bought my first car, it is an '06 Subaru Impreza WRX (Wagon). It has a 2.5L engine and is automatic. I bought it from its previous owner and he had done some work on the suspension; lowering the car. He also put a new muffler/exhaust system on it, with some aftermarket wheels. I know that this car is a gem and I want to treat it as such. I am looking for some ways to modify the car so that it will have a little more power and also look cooler. I have talked to some friends and they all suggest HID's, fog lights, cool air intake, and turbos. But in all honesty I don't know much about any of these things so if you have any advise at all I would love to hear it. Thank you very much for your time.

-fivefootcoon93
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-03-2013, 02:37 AM
WRXtuners Member

Jhart is an unknown
Try to enjoy your car as it is, letting mods come with time after doing more research on them. There are a lot of good threads on this site, so if you are thinking of a mod, just search for it in the search bar, or browse through the forums. Do you know if the exhaust is turboback, catback, or axleback?
fivefootcoon93 likes this.
#3 Old 05-03-2013, 04:06 AM
WRXtuners Member

sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Welcome to the site!

I agree with Jhart, try to enjoy and get to know your car as it is now. Allow yourself some time to build up some funds for replacing parts. In the meantime, this site is great for searching about specific things because there is not an insane amount of flaming in the threads, relative to other sites/boards.

We like pictures!!!
fivefootcoon93 likes this.

Matt
70 to 100 faster than you can say "whoooossshh!"
#4 Old 05-03-2013, 11:32 AM
WRXtuners Member

fivefootcoon93 is an unknown
I will be posting pictures ASAP. I am waiting on the weather to clear up here.