New to wrxtuners - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 12-23-2013, 07:34 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by boo-key bear View Post
I checked out their site and it seems pretty legit. Sucks that you gotta pay for each platform. Would you recommend these online courses for a beginner wanting to learn to tune? It's something I've wanted to pick up for a while now. Also, gotta ask since you are pictured on their home page. Are you in any way affiliated with them other than a paying student? Just would like to know if Im getting a biased opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewswrx
Actually that first pic you see of the guy tuning his car is me. They are also one of my sponsors.
Hmmmmm....I wonder.!Laugh!
turmic likes this.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 12-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Premium Member

boo-key bear is known to be trustworthy and helpful boo-key bear is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Must have missed that part. Glad you have the power of green writing for people with selective reading like me.
turmic likes this.

Adair
06' wrx tr
Phatbotti tuned!
#18 Old 12-24-2013, 09:34 AM
WRXtuners Member

Drewswrx is an unknown
Quote:
I checked out their site and it seems pretty legit. Sucks that you gotta pay for each platform. Would you recommend these online courses for a beginner wanting to learn to tune? It's something I've wanted to pick up for a while now. Also, gotta ask since you are pictured on their home page. Are you in any way affiliated with them other than a paying student? Just would like to know if Im getting a biased opinion.
I Actually bought my first course with them then I was back and forth with the guys helping them with issues with the video. These are legit courses they were also in modified magazine that's how I found them. I am telling you this will totally teach how to tune and if you do the subietuun you'll learn to tune and use the cobb atr program.

Drew
#19 Old 12-24-2013, 10:02 AM
WRXtuners Member

Drewswrx is an unknown
If you check out the site they have a lot of free videos that can be very helpful. Also just register for free and they send you free videos that can be very helpful. I wasn't saying anything to sell anything I was just giving info about where I learned to tune because of the guy who asked what tuning courses was I talking about. The courses were just very helpful to me and that is how I learned how to tune my car better cause when I started tuning I was teaching myself with books and trial and error then I read about these guys in modified.

Drew
#20 Old 12-24-2013, 10:04 AM
WRXtuners Member

Haw1es is more helpful than not
Garage
That looks like a awesome program! I will most likely be taking a course now FOL.
Welcome to the forum!
#21 Old 12-24-2013, 03:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Must have missed that part. Glad you have the power of green writing for people with selective reading like me.
It's what I do sir, it's what I do.
boo-key bear likes this.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#22 Old 12-25-2013, 08:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Welcome.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3