Subaru WRX Forum banner

New guy

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  boo-key 
#1 ·
Hi all! Names dave from Michigan, Love/ live/ sleep cars! I currently own 10 cars/trucks. Too be honest I've always been a V8 kind of guy, that is till I got a 97 talon TSI, that started the tuner bug! Bought my 02 WRX shortly after "2 years ago"! since all my ford trucks, and mustang get less then 20mpg :laugh: the Subaru is my DD. That being said, I'm still always looking for more reliable HP, and that's where u guys come in! Can't wait to learn more about these unfamiliar boxers on this forum :)

#9 ·
So far just cold air and straight pipe cat back, aluminum mishimoto radiator! I'm interested in upgrading full exhaust, good to know bout the cat in the up pipe, that'll be my next step, along with a bigger windmill ?

Other rides: 88 5.0 mustang, 88 f350 on 5tons/ 57" tractor tires, 94 f150, 97 talon TSI, 02 f150, 02 WRX, 06 powerstroke, 11 fusion sport

My goal with this subie is too beat the wheels off my buddies 11 sti ? got a long ways to go lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.