Subaru WRX Forum banner

New to the forum

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  fitzy77 
#1 ·
Allright so I would like to say that allthough the answer prob is on here somewhere I could not find it. I am BRAND NEW to forums in general esp this one, so please be paitent.

I Just ordered a 2013 WRX Hatch that should be coming in around DEC 11. And I have been drooling over the various things I can do to the car, provided I have the maney haha.
One thing I would like to do and have not been able to find is HALO lighting. I can barely find any for WRX's at all let alone the 2013. I was wondering if anyone had a site that has them? I'm assuming that I can't find them because it is a brand new year of car so it will take some time. If that is the case how far back (Year) would I be able to buy and have it still work? nothing was changed from the 2012 to the 2013 right?
And lastly because I am new I may not figure out how to check on this post for a while so sorry if it takes a bit to respond to anything you say.
THANKS!

#2 ·
Unfortunately, I can't help you on the lighting. However, an easy way to monitor threads is to use the "new posts" link in the top header to scan for threads with new responses, or you can keep track of a specific post by "subscribing" to it.

To do that, click on the "Thread Tools" drop down menu on the header directly above the first post, click on "Subscribe to this Thread", and "add subscription". You can then find a list of your subscribed threads when you click "My Account" (top header) and scroll down to the second to last listing ("Subscribed Threads") on the left margin menu.

I hope that wasn't too wordy...

Welcome to the club!!!

#3 ·
Thank you, I somehow managed to find the post using conventional methods. as far as the lights I was reading some other posts after I put this, and someone said that the 08-10 lights will fit in the 13. Does anyone know if this is true? I tried googling stuff but I cant find a yes or no answer. I don't wanna drop 3-4 hundred dollars just to find out that they will not fit. haha

#4 ·
As far as I know, this is true. Although, there are black, than there are chrome. Just watch what your getting.
You probably won't get a whole lot of help with your halos on here either. That's a very F&F rice treatment. We tend to shy away from things like that. But to each their own.

Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.