Subaru WRX Forum banner

Need Help With 2004 Subaru WRX Buying Advice

739 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  v0id 
#1 ·
Im 20 years old and I have $10,000CAD ($7,600USD) to spend on my first car. My dream car for years has been a 2004 impreza, and now that I have the cash, Im looking to potentially get one. I found a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX on Kijiji (basically craigslist) and its basically exactly what I'm looking for. It has 162,000 km (100,000 miles) and its $10,000. But here is the thing, it has a few modifications: -Cobb Tuner-Cobb air intake with silicone tube-Turbosmart bov-3" Grimmspeed downpipe SS-3" Inivida N1 catback exhaust ceramic coated black. After reading quite a few things and basically how everyone tells you not to buy modified cars, I'm a little weary buy this car. But at the same time ITS MY DREAM CAR AND ITS IN MY PRICE RANGE. But also at the same time I'm not very knowledgeable of cars, like what so ever, all I know is the 2004 subaru impreza is the most beautiful car ever. PLEASE take a look at the ad and tell please give me your honest opinions. And some advice for when I go see the car. Can't directly provide a link here because this is my first post, but I can send it directly to anyone willing to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.