Subaru WRX Forum banner

Nathan's Build on 11 Mad Rex

21K views 191 replies 19 participants last post by  BLAZE2099 
#1 ·
Alright here are a few more like promised

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
the door speakers and tweeters are around 800-1000 alone!
the kinetik is $200
the dash cam is another $200
and install and wiring runs about $200 for just this
next check I get will go toward a box, installing my other amp, also work on buying a huge alternator for her
and I do taxes btw!

P.S. I have been gathering all this stuff for about 3 years but just very proud of it all, not trying to gloat

#15 ·
Actually that still holds true!
You can run as many caps as you want in the back, but when your pushing as much bass as I do, your lights will still look like your flashing them on and off.
I would have cars pull over because they think I am flashing them at night.
Also has a cop pull me over for it because he thought I was flashing him.
Once I upgraded my alt to the type I use, my lights just looks like a tiny dim for just a mili mili MILI sec.!!
they run me $600 but it is so WELL worth it!
As the old saying goes, you pay for what you get

#17 ·
ok, a buddy of mine owns an M3 and he was showing me these headlight housings that he bought that are all glass, you don't have to worry about getting them restored like OEM headlight housings.
Has anyone herd of these for a 11 rex?

Also update for day 3 I bought my fog light housing, will be here end of next week

and yeah I know its not needed but I am getting a glass housing for the fog light and install HID inside them and also do HID for my head lights!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.