Subaru WRX Forum banner

Nathan's Build on 11 Mad Rex

21K views 191 replies 19 participants last post by  BLAZE2099 
#1 ·
Alright here are a few more like promised

Attachments

See less See more
#157 ·
Stock heat shield modification easy and free!
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/how-ins...tock-turbo-heat-shield-fit-bell-mouth-dp.html

Install is not too difficult. It's just nuts and bolts. Take your time and you should have it done in a few hours at most. I'd recommend a new gasket for the DP to turbo when you do it, oem gasket will be fine. Just make sure you get an AP or protune for when the DP is installed.
Protune is the better route to go. Not all cars are ots map friendly. I ran the Cobb AP for a few months before I got a protune. I'd go protune right off the bat if I did it again, well worth it. I'd still recommend getting the AP, it's good for many other things and if you choose a Cobb certified tuner, they tune the car and put the map(s) right on your AP.

#158 ·
I went AP but hitting issuing throw CEL every now and then, but I am running no heat sheild at the moment and also let me give you guys a little update while I am at it

Vinyl wrapped my roof
Did the tail light overlays and smoke reverse
And then will be doing the Super bright LED Reverse light

Attachments

#160 ·
#162 ·
Not to be a d!ck....but, that link has many typos on the info of your car. I'd be mad if my car was misrepresented. Kenwood Double Din Headunit, Rockford Fosgate door speakers with tweeters, Billet Tech Alternator, Straight Pipe, and Hawk HP+ Brakes. Plus a couple mods are listed and not on the car. Idk, we just know a thing or two about these cars and we can spot the differences. Just saying....

#163 ·
All mods listed will be on the car this coming week, they weren't suppose to do anything till then but it's all good, and also my first time getting one of my cars features so doesn't really bother me haha don't burst my bubble!
My car is up on jack stands right now due to my car has a 2010 upstream sensor on it even though my car is an 11 and old sensor is cracked in half

#167 ·
So the car went into the shop yesterday to get this stupid wiring issue fixed.
Getting the rest of the parts installed
getting my spoiler wrapped
getting my sponsors decal installed
and then on Tuesday my car goes onto the dyno for it's pro tune done.

P.S. Where would I find this?! I want the red one

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.