Is this the most active WRX forums on the net? - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 02:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

fattie92 is an unknown
############### if by far the best forum out there. At least everyone over there knows what a 2.5rs is
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 02:44 PM
WRXtuners Member

ManicsWrX is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to ManicsWrX
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattie92 View Post
############### if by far the best forum out there. At least everyone over there knows what a 2.5rs is

hahaa true!

Yea +1 to www.############### there a great community. I used to think wrxtuners was an amazing site until I went to wrxmodders. I'd have to say one of the best and most informative site's I've ever been too. Sign up and try it if you guys dont believe me

Chris- ▼SbiΣ Mi▼
242 AWHP / 318 TQ
post #18 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 04:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

Kjott21 is known to be trustworthy and helpful Kjott21 is known to be trustworthy and helpful Kjott21 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
If I have question I ask here, but I do go to nasioc sometimes to look around. wrxmodders was started from people who left this site. I never go there
Why is that a reason to not visit the site?
www.############### is a lot more active. Not all of the threads are tech threads, but everyone is pretty helpful.

My name is Ken and I am a HP Junkie.
post #19 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 05:04 PM
WRXtuners Member

D Cutz is an unknown
Quote:
If I have question I ask here, but I do go to nasioc sometimes to look around. wrxmodders was started from people who left this site. I never go there
u be straight trippin foo. yo been ther at least once.

http://###############/forums/profile...wprofile&u=468

i knos this caus i been lookin thru the members list lookin for some homeboys back in my dizzum days. shit. mayb you dont like it caus the site is black

whatevr you say tho its a good site. nasioc is huge and i ####in love it over there but sum punk has my tag over their so i just read mostly.

this site was good for readin to until it requred a wide screen ####in monitor to see corectly
post #20 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 06:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

Jave is more helpful than not
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXKidid775 View Post
wrxmodders is alright
nasioc.com is super good for technical shit but search before you ask or youl end up crying in a corner for days.

clubwrx is good to.

Odd thing here. talking about modders but the post that brought modders up is missing. WHO DELETED MY FREAKING POST?!?!?!?!

I was giving out a number of sites....

▼SbiΣ Mi▼
post #21 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 06:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

eighth08 is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to eighth08
Quote:

perhaps we left this site to start a new site that is not killing its members with ad's lol... you can't give a respected opinion on the site if you've never posted on www.############### my good sir..

how could i be wrong if i have 2400 posts on here?????

Gregory-
keep it in the dirt.
post #22 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 07:21 PM
WRXtuners Member

JiveMasterT is more helpful than not
I don't care what site you join personally. I don't think posts should be deleted that contain numerous links though Jave. That's kinda wack.

To answer the OP's question - Nasioc would probably be the "most active" WRX forum on the net even though it handles all Subarus. They have hundreds of thousands of members and tons and tons of traffic every day. Newbs usually get ripped apart though. IWSTI.com has similar figures but they are devoted to the STi only.

This site we're now conversing on currently has about 172k posts (not sure if that counts off topic stuff or what though) since it was first created in I want to say 2001 just before the 2002 WRX hit US shores (but it might have been earlier). Through very good (or very questionable) search engine optimization it is almost always on the first page of google and yahoo searches pertaining to WRX, Subaru, etc.

WRXModders has about 140k posts since it was created in the Summer of 2006 (so it's a little over a year old) and it sees countless new members all the time. They don't come up as frequently as WRXTuners does in searches, but that community has been spreading better through word of mouth.

There are other sites too but I'm usually pretty disappointed in them. Some people really like i-club which isn't bad. Really I'd just get accounts on all of them and check out the conversation. Every site has a different environment.

Patrick - 2007 STi Limited
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
post #23 of 24 Old 12-04-2007, 07:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXKidid775 is more helpful than not
The subaru sites are way better than the evo sites. there are some huge d-bags on those sites *cough*warrtalon*cauogh*

All in all this is my favorite forum out of any for any car.

Robby
02 rex is gone.
I defected to an evo :)
Evo is gone :(
Now I got nothing.
post #24 of 24 Old 12-05-2007, 12:00 AM
WRXtuners Member

JiveMasterT is more helpful than not
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXKidid775 View Post
The subaru sites are way better than the evo sites. there are some huge d-bags on those sites *cough*warrtalon*cauogh*

All in all this is my favorite forum out of any for any car.
To each his own I guess. I personally don't have a problem with warrtalon :P

Then again there are a few moderators on DSMTuners people don't like that I find hilarious (cough defiant cough)

Patrick - 2007 STi Limited
▼SbiΣ Mi▼