HHO Generator - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 06-02-2008, 10:39 AM
WRXtuners Member

kidrex is an unknown
HHO Generator

just wondering if anyone has used or heard of HHO gas witch is a water to dydrogen for a fuel supplement. from what i have gathered it assist the combustion process in your vehicles engine. they clam to gain performance, and better fuel efficiency, if any knows please let me know thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-02-2008, 02:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

kidrex is an unknown
hho is electrolysis to water which converts water to gas (hydrogen) which gives performance and better gas mileage up to 35% better gas if anyone gets a chance check out the video on this site MagDrive Fuel From H2O - HHO Generators
#3 Old 06-02-2008, 04:49 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
It's kinda like meth injection.I can't see running that on a turbocharged vehcile without any additional tunning.I don't remeber seeing anyone on their testimonials with a forced induction vehicle.Kinda cool but seems like it could be a PITA to deal with.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
#4 Old 06-02-2008, 08:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful sleepr is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
I find that to be very intriguing.

...especially that it's an "on-demand" system. I'm wondering if the unit can keep up with the turbo engine's demand for fuel (due to the increase of forced induction as rpms rise).

Matt
70 to 100 faster than you can say "whoooossshh!"
#5 Old 06-25-2008, 06:19 PM