Subaru WRX Forum banner

Finally Picked up my 2011 WRX!

4K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  kcwrxfan 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, after a few weeks wait I finally got my 2011 WRX here's a few pics. !Thumbs Up

See less See more
#15 ·
Yea I'm trying to find a few places here to get a better price, I been quoted $750 for just the front bumber and front part of the hood and few inches back on the quarter panels.

What have you guys payed? not sure if this was a good deal or not, that's seems expensive.

#20 ·
yes considering it would prob be the bumper and hood that wold suffer the most.

They place I'm getting my tint done next week as a $350 min and she was saying that wold be 1/4 hood and 1/4 fenders.... not bumper at all, So I guess ill talk to them when I get there about my options if anything I will do it before winter. Got ym awesome Property taxes to pay in 3weeks so wont be cheap.

#19 ·
Had my car for 5 yrs now,been from WA to MD in a 4 day trip. Then back to Kansas in 2 days. My paint isnt the greatest, but it doesnt have that bad of fading or chipping on it. My wifes 05 on the other hand, not as nice looking. But then again I only have 42k on my 07 to the 77k on the 05.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.