Buying new wrx, some questions.
I am currently waiting on my local dealer to call me and let me know I can finally come and order one of my dream cars. Now since it will be a car I use daily and will be keeping for a while, since I am selling my first car I ever bought, a 98 3000gt for this car, it will be my only transportation. With all that said I would like to have it to be a fun as possible.
I will be getting the 2013 premium hatch WRX. Now my actual questions.
1. STI short throw shifter. Is it worth it? Should I wait and buy the Cobb adjustable I was looking at?
2. Boost Gauge. I have heard the light goes out fairly often, and I dont plan on boosting pressure too much or using a different turbo for a while, just mainly like the idea of having it.Is it worth it?
3. I have been looking into the Cobb stage 2 package (accessport, downpipe, high flow catalytic converter and catback exhaust). I live in CA, so will this just be a waste? Or should I just plan on doing a swap of parts every 2 years to run emissions check?
4. I plan on buying a Cobb short ram intake and BOV by .....you guessed it, Cobb. I always liked the way a short ram or cai look, but really, I want the noise. So with the BOV will I have any issues like it running rich if it were to dump the air instead of recycling?
5. Suspension. Should I just roll with it stock a while, or go and get rear and front sway bars, strut tower, and i was looking at tanabe springs for a meaner, lower stance? Thoughts?
Sorry such a long winded first post, but ive been stressing these for a while and im just not sure yet. Thanks for any replies and help or input of any kind.