Subaru WRX Forum banner

buying certified 12 wrx, need input

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  brfatal 
#1 ·
hey guys newb here
been on the search for a 11 up wrx.

my local subaru dealership has two 2012 wrx

the one is a black hatch with 33000 miles.
got them to 24,000 otd.

other is a red sedan, at 23,500 before tax
with 28,000 miles
both are base models.

i really like the red and it only had one owner, what would you guys be comfortable paying for the sedan ?

there both subaru certified.
thanks for any advice !!

#2 ·
Welcome to the community.

They hold their value really well for the first few years so its not surprising that the dealerships want so much. That said I got my 13 Hatch new for 25,565 out the door. If you call around to fellt sales and internet sales reps they can usually get you a great deal. That said you usually will have to wait for them to order it for you rather than take dealer stock.

As far as a certified that's great. Are they extending the warranty to the new 60k mile power train package?

They are great cars, When you do pull the trigger post pics and welcome to the community

#4 ·
I know the guy that deals with the dealership trades and car orders at the local dealer here. He told me he's been trying to get a hatch in so he could buy it, but they are extremely hard to find at dealers right now. They are more popular then the sedans because subaru stopped making the wrx hatches. Probably effects price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.