Subaru WRX Forum banner

Brian crower cams?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Dustin213 
#1 ·
Hey guys, Rebuilding my 02 sti 2L and was going to slap a set of them 272 Brian crower cams? Has any one used them before? If so pros and cons? IV got upgraded GReady turbo running 24psi of boost, so got plenty of top end power, my theory was these cams might make turbo spool quicker, but just wanted to see if any one else has used them, cheers

#3 · (Edited)
This is Dustin from BC. BRfatal has made that same post over and over again for years now. Actually contacted him a few times to see if he ever had a bad experience with our products but it turns out he hasn't used them . If he would have had a bad experience we would have taken care of it as we stand behind our products 100 percent. If I can help in any way or anyone has any questions with the products we are always here to help. My direct line is 619-749-9018 ext 101 or my email is dustin@briancrower.comp

Brfatal - if there is anything we can do to change your opinion of us please don't hesitate to contact us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.