Subaru WRX Forum banner

BOV problems

16K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  Fidrat 
#1 ·
Okay, tonight I installed a Perrin Recirc BOV and once i got it hooked up and properly installed i turned my car on and drove it and was not getting any boost blow off sound...what would cause this and what do I need to change? Really needing some help because i have to drive it and i know that if the boost levels are messed up it can cause damage over time...please gimme some answers..

Thanks
Bryce M.

#36 ·
That's Iowa for ya' Randy. We're still fighting WWII here. There isn't one decent pro tuner any where near here.:pity: I don't think there is even an AWD dyno in the whole state.:rolleyes: I had to drive 2hrs just to BUY my WRX because the nearest dealer wasn't open on Saturdays. WTF

Bryce, next time the red-necks give you crap, remind them that the only cars represented in NASCAR that are still made in America are Toyotas All the others are made in Mexico and Canada.!Thumbs Up They hate that.:D

BTW why is your screen name different than your profile name?:confused: dj'swrx2003 ?:confused: I was trying to see where in Iowa you were from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.