Subaru WRX Forum banner

blaze yellow hood

23K views 109 replies 17 participants last post by  the RIOT act 
#1 ·
OK, so im picking up my blaze yellow bugeye on Friday, the guy that im getting it from is already the third owner and it had a lot done to it already when he bought it. The hood on it is c.f. and i would like to just have a stock blaze yellow one just to have it. If any body knows of one floating around, please do let me know. Im willing to pay well for it.... considering...THANX

#87 ·
Mirrors and wheels to come.
The scoop is an eBay 04/peanut style.
Thanks guys! Mosc.... What else? Roof wing is staying black and venting is going black as well.
Along with some 04-05 tails

#90 ·
There going in my never ending pile of wrx crap I've been building. There shit man, you dont want them. They came out of a flood car and both have small chips in the lens' and the driver side has mud in it/ the passenger side held 3 inches of water until I drilled an1/8 inch hole in it. If they were any good I would offer them to ya, but like I said....there sh*t.

Kevin, your box is shipping tomorrow man, sorry for the delay;)

#91 ·
Well I do thank you for your honesty. I tried trading a guy the other day, but he also wanted to trade trunks (my wingless for his WRX wing) and of course Im NEVER doing that. Oh well, thanks again man.

#95 ·
Dragging the wife to go look at an 11 in red on Saturday or Sunday. I really want black or grey, but my local dealership has the red one and it's growing on me.
I was tossing a few differ cars around and always came back to the wrx. So I suppose that's what I have to get. You can't just fall out of love you know!
Now I just have to talk the wife into renting for a few more years so I can swing this new car. Unless of course I stumble across a crazy bank willing to let me pull a mortgage while I have a hefty car payment, but that's asking for a lot.
Anyways guys, yup, soobie won again. No speed3 for this boost lover;)

#96 ·
^Maybe it's for the best. I love my car for how I drive it. I wouldn't buy a new Speed3 either, straight up fubar.

I'll have an STi again in a couple-few years.... just not now. It's a free for all over there and leaves a bitter taste in my mouth sometimes but it is what it is.

Don't get a black car, you will be washing and waxing it ALL the time. What a nightmare, and it doesn't even rain a whole lot here. LOL

#98 ·
Bump!!!

I need to know if anybody has ever silicone their air filter back on? Mine is a SARD and I would need to buy one from Japan and really dont see anything else wrong with mine except the filter pulled from the housing. Its bad enough I'm coming to Hershey with orange peel on my freshly painted stuff:( Don't need duct tape under my hood as well...FOL

#104 ·
SOLD!!!
I was asking for 7500, a kid in upstate NY just had to have it, called dibs and offered more for me to guarantee it to him. H came down last night and took it off my hands for get this....9000.
So now I'm getting a hawk eye, and will continue to upgrade until I basically get my 11 up for basically nothin.

Ps. Please don't close this thread unless it gets to be necessary. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.