Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anyone have this? lol

3K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  pzr2874 
#1 ·
I have a small bit of rust right behind my drivers side wheel well. I'm trying to find a whole piece to replace it with. If anyone has one of these sitting around for some reason send me a message with a price. Camera wasn't working so I couldn't get a pic, I just put some generic pics up so you could see which piece it is.

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
Road salt. Other factors: not giving the car a good wax job once in a while (especially before winter), not cleaning it frequently, driving the car through gravel where rocks can be sprayed against the paint, lack of mud flaps, etc.

That damage is pretty severe.

#18 ·
Shitty thing is that it was completely painted over when we bought it so we never even knew it was there until the paint chipped back. We thought it was just some touch up paint run. I plan on replacing the fender. Then painting the whole car this summer. I have a paint booth so my dad and I plan to try and tackle that this summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.