Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anyone ever do business w/EMRPower INT'l?

906 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  REXronald 
#1 ·
I won auction on Ebay from EMRPower International Ltd. for performance header and uppipe... Several times I have emailed and several times they have promised delivery by no later than a certain date. Last i heard was guarantee it arrive no later than today, Wednesday 3/26/03. Still no product tonight. I am seriously ticked off. I think they may be defrauding me. I paid via paypal, and they claim to not have the tracking # because their "domestic distributor" has it and they don't have access to that. Sounds like total B.S. to me. I am really just totally bummed out... and out over $400.... how lame... At this point, I am definitely saying be very leary of doing any business with them... I email them and wait at least 3 days for a response, every time. Totally dissapointed. Anyone have another opinion that may put me at ease... maybe they're just running a bit behind or something? I'd really love to eat these words if the darn thing would just show up tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.