Subaru WRX Forum banner

AEM intake

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  arcticscythe 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knows if an AEM cold air intake off a 2015 sti would fit a 2010 wrx?

I'm not worried about the pipe fitment, just want to know if the MAF sensor from the 2010 wrx would fit into a 2015 sti intake? I know the intake says its for 2015+ models but if the MAF sensor will fit then ill make it work lol :nerd:

I found a brand new AEM intake for a 2015 sti for dirt cheap so I want to buy it asap if it'll fit

Thanks

#2 ·
I havent had an op[pertunity to wrench on the 15 STi but being that the engine is still an EJ the MAF housing should be similar. Not that Cobb is the end all but their part numbers for the intake on the 2015 STi are the same as their intake for the 2011-2014 WRX ( 715100 ) I wouldn't expect the pipes to fit at all but the MAF housing is in a similar location and has a similar shape. Check out the install videos of the AEM on the 2015 STi and and the install videos of the AEM on the 2010 and that should help you make the final call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.