Accessport Unmarry v2... - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-17-2007, 12:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

j_hebes is an unknown
Question Accessport Unmarry v2...

I apologize in advance if this has been covered to the proper extent in previous posts...I have searched but have not found a direct answer. So...here is the situation. I have an 02 rex that I flashed the stage 2 91 map to, everything was great. But, my buddy also with an 02 wanted to run it on his car for a particular car show, so we unmarried from my car and installed to his. Everything worked fine, and went according to plan following the directions. But, now the time came (and past) to unistall from his car and reinstall on mine...however, when it comes time during the process where the AP attempts to reflash the stock ecu data, it comes up with a failure and denies the procedure. Any advice is much appreciated (other than making him pay for a new one, ha!) - Thanks in advance
- Jason.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-19-2007, 07:07 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Have you asked/called Cobb about this? Or got onto the Cobb Forums, I do remember seeing it discussed there before. Im not sure what the solution or cause of the problem was on there. But they should be able to offer more help there.
#3 Old 05-20-2007, 02:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

j_hebes is an unknown
I actually did post it in the cobb forums and got a few tips. But, actually, I'm not sure what was different with my procedure but I tried it one more time...and bingo, straight unmarry and reinstall on my car. Problem solved, but who knows why? Thanks for the help though
#4 Old 05-20-2007, 05:17 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Glad to hear that you got it fixed/working. Ever get stuck or have problems again you know where to come, thats what the whole place is about.