Subaru WRX Forum banner

06 Wrx Aftermarket Exhaust!!!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  VisiX 
#1 ·
I just got a new 06 wrx that is completely stock. I was wanting to get a exhaust and a shop in my town was selling a used but like new Stainless Blitz nur spec 3in turbo back system for $750.... I might be able to get him down on the price but I was just wondering what everyone thought it was worth. He also had some like new eibach street race lowering springs for 200. Thanks let me know.

#2 ·
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club!

The Blitz Nur Spec R cat back is one of, if not the, loudest on the market. A reasonably priced brand new Blitz Nur Spec R cat back seems to cost somewhere between $550-$615 give or take. I wasn't aware that Blitz made a downpipe, but I could be wrong about that. Bellmouth style downpipes are arguably the best you can get. If you get a turboback (downpipe + cat back) exhaust, it is also highly recommended that you get some type of tune (a.k.a. engine management) to maximize your performance gains and protect your engine.

If you haven't already checked out this site, it's a great resource that will help guide you through the modding process: Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.