COBB Tuning Sport Lowering Springs Subaru WRX / STI 2004-2007 - Subaru WRX Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nubie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-10-2014, 12:19 AM
WRXtuners Member

Nubie is an unknown
COBB Tuning Sport Lowering Springs Subaru WRX / STI 2004-2007

I have a set of COBB Tuning lowering springs for a 04-07 Subaru WRX or STi. These were installed on my 2006 WRX when I bought it so not sure on miles. The car had 60k when I bought it and they have 20k on them since I owned the car. The springs show a little wear but nothing that affects functionality, only reason they are off the car is the stiffer ride didn't work well for me as I live in the country so I went back to stock. I'm open to offers but no low ballers please. Asking $180 shipped in US.

Official description:

The COBB Sport Spring Kit is the best first step to a better handling and better looking car. The 1.25" drop front and 1" drop rear lowers the car's center of gravity to improve cornering speed and response while also minimizing wheel gap for a sportier look. This aggressive stance reduces squat and wheel hop under hard acceleration. Progressive spring rates of 195 lbs/in front and rear provide the sport feel without being unnecessarily harsh or bouncy.
Attached Images

boo-key bear likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-10-2014, 06:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

Soobs02WRX is an unknown
Did these bad boys make your tires wear out faster? I have tokiko springs on my sooby and the inside of my back tires are wearing out a lot faster than the rest of the tire. I want to go with oem springs to. same reason. I live in the country with a lot of rough roads!haha