Rally Armor Mud Flaps for your Subaru WRX - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-18-2016, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Supporting Vendor

CARiD is an unknown
Rally Armor Mud Flaps for your Subaru WRX

Spring doesn't always bring warm weather with clear sky to the table, much more frequently weather forecasting services, disappointing us by predicting the long gray rainy days, which never seemed to stop. Of course you can lock up your WRX in the garage up to the moment when the sun is finally back here or you can get your vehicle armored with all necessary accessories to make it unstoppable even when it rains cats and dogs. Complete line of top-notch mud flaps, lighting products, accessories, and clothing made by Rally Armor will definitely provide you with outstanding coverage and protection your Subaru required. So notwithstanding what you use your car for: daily driving, rally racing, seasonal use, we have high quality sets of mudflaps designed for your application specifically. The rally proven design, wide area of additional coverage, and great choice of materials allow Rally Armor flaps to protect the sides and underbody of your vehicle against snow, rocks, water, gravel, mud, dirt, grease and other road hazards.

Prevent some minor damages, which can be caused to your WRX by simply installing a set of Rally Armor Mud Flaps on it and experience the difference:

Rally Armor® - OE Classic Series Mud Flaps

* Listed as a perfect fit for: 2014 Subaru WRX Base Model;
* Kit Includes 4 Mud Flaps;

Rally Armor® - Basic Series Mud Flaps

* Kit includes 4 mud flaps;
* 12" Width x 15" Length or 12" Width x 19" Length;
* No hardware included;
* Available with: Red Logo or Black Logo;
* In Stock;

Do you have mud flaps on your vehicle? Which ones would you install on it?

Feel free to shoot me a P.M., if any additional questions appear. We are available 24/7.

Subaru WRX
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-18-2016, 09:55 AM
WRXtuners Member

arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Those textured OE flaps look really sharp.

Ive got a set of Gorilla Flaps that are starting to show their age and those OE flaps are looking really good.

- Jason
Slow is Smooth > Smooth is Fast
post #3 of 6 Old 04-19-2016, 03:20 AM Thread Starter

CARiD is an unknown
@ arcticscythe

They are! Really good looking and durable mud flaps, perfect for daily usage.

If you are interested in getting a set for your ride, I will be glad to provide you with a quote, just let me know your shipping zip code.

Subaru WRX
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 Old 04-19-2016, 05:23 AM
WRXtuners Member

RoboTuner is known to be trustworthy and helpful RoboTuner is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I have the basic rubber/plastic set, they're old and they show it. Between the curling and the fading I'm not impressed, one became so brittle that it ripped off somewhere when it rubbed on the ground from a dip/pot hole.

Going for the ## version next time.
post #5 of 6 Old 04-19-2016, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

CARiD is an unknown
@ RoboTuner

Actually, we have custom and universal fit U R series mud flaps as well. They tend to be more tough (yet flexible) and designed to survive the harshest environments, so if you spend most of your days on a race track, this option seems to be your best bet.

http://www.carid.com/rally-armor/ral...-82094013.html

http://www.carid.com/2014-subaru-wrx...-82094331.html

Subaru WRX
post #6 of 6 Old 04-19-2016, 12:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful arcticscythe is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboTuner View Post
I have the basic rubber/plastic set, they're old and they show it. Between the curling and the fading I'm not impressed, one became so brittle that it ripped off somewhere when it rubbed on the ground from a dip/pot hole.

Going for the ## version next time.
I love my gorillas because they dont curl but they are super ridgid and they tap the pavement on hard corners occasionally and they feather pretty bad. Im hoping the RA flaps are more forgiving in corners : P

- Jason
Slow is Smooth > Smooth is Fast