Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wheel spacers

5K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  wrxcyan44 
#1 ·
So I have my 06 impreza and just got my ksport kontrol pros. I don't wanna put them on yet ### I wanna get spacers and want it to look flush until I get my wheels in a couple months. So what sizes would u guys recommend?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#6 ·
Well I installed my coilovers and there not even as close to being all the way down and the inner part of the rear tires are rubbing on the coilover so what would u guys recommend me doing so my tires dint rub anymore. The front have the pillowball front mount so I have camber adjustability up front but not in the rear so what would u guys suggest?

#8 ·
Stock wheels man. And ya I did my research and found eibach camber bolts and just ordered them like 15 minutes ago. Should get them next week then I'll throw them on. Cars down until then ### I don't wanna drive it ### of the rubbing issue :(

#12 ·
I checked on nasioc.com and rs25.com and a lot of people have had the same problem. I ordered the eibach rear camber bolts and they said it'll fix all my problems just installing can be a bitch. The forum said it gives up to 1.5 degrees of adjustability and so did the dude from eibach plus they were only 18 bucks. So I'll try them out. Also I'll go out and get some pics of it today and show u guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.