Subaru WRX Forum banner

Thinking of selling 4 STi bbs's with tires

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  turmic 
#1 ·
I'm just curious what most of you would sell this for?

I have 4 of the STi BBS's along with maxxis summer tires.(They're horrible in snow, great on dry pavement.)

-The rim's are off my 05 STi and they along with the car have about 57k miles on them, in good shape.

-The tires have 15k on them with decent to good shape.

I'm still 50/50 on if I want to sell.

Assuming all of this is true, what would y'all ask for your $$ ?

Thanks.

#2 ·
5x114's I assume?

If so, I've seen NICE unrashed clean rims going for 600.00... Add the tires in and maybe another 200.00....

If they were the 5x100's... you could EASILY get 1000.00-1200.00

Getting bored with them ?

If you are... Call around to some wheel places... Down here we have WheelsAmerica and they will redo ANY rim for 110.00 I belive (sanding, paint, coating, etc...etc... Any color/finish you want)

What is the hub bore on the rims, I forget.

Just an idea

#6 ·
5x114's I assume?

If so, I've seen NICE unrashed clean rims going for 600.00... Add the tires in and maybe another 200.00....

If they were the 5x100's... you could EASILY get 1000.00-1200.00
5x114's I believe? It's off a stock 05 STi.

Yea, I want some new all season tires so I'll be set for winters for the years to come. This year with the tires I got on it sucked, because they're not made for snow at all.

I would like to get 1k for um and then get some nice 18's of something with all season tires. It's what I'm pondering at the moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.