Suspension Suggestions? 03 Rex - Subaru WRX Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Subarufan123

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-09-2013, 10:14 PM
WRXtuners Member

Subarufan123 is an unknown
Suspension Suggestions? 03 Rex

My plan was to go with KYB Adjustable struts and Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs. It's a 1.3 inch drop in the front and a 1 inch drop in the rear. Would that be an alright ride height? I do plan on running 17x7 RPF1's with a 42mm offset this summer. Would I have problem's clearing those? or would it be a nice/proper setup? Planning on doing the suspension work in 3 months or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-10-2013, 11:02 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
I can tell you I have an 07 WRX with 17x9 +42 wheels (245/40 tires) lowered on BC BR coilovers (one finger gap all around). My front and rear fenders are rolled and pulled and I still rub a little on the driver's side rear over extreme bumps (highway overpass gaps) with an above average load (anybody other than myself). Depending what size tires you go with, you'll probably be ok with a 2 finger gap. Honestly though, I rub so rarely that it's not an issue in my opinion. Dunno if that helps.
Attached Images

John
07 WRX
#3 Old 11-10-2013, 11:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

Subarufan123 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by man show View Post
I can tell you I have an 07 WRX with 17x9 +42 wheels (245/40 tires) lowered on BC BR coilovers (one finger gap all around). My front and rear fenders are rolled and pulled and I still rub a little on the driver's side rear over extreme bumps (highway overpass gaps) with an above average load (anybody other than myself). Depending what size tires you go with, you'll probably be ok with a 2 finger gap. Honestly though, I rub so rarely that it's not an issue in my opinion. Dunno if that helps.
That helped alot. I don't want to drop it to low but I dont like the stock height what so ever. Yours looks awesome man, that's kind of what I'm looking for. Maybe a little higher. I plan on running 225's with them.
man show likes this.