Subaru WRX Forum banner

STI Pink Stut Tower Bars on 02 WRX

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  FastWheelAcc. 
#1 ·
Will sti pink strut tower bars have a positive benefit on my 2002 WRX? I am experiencing pretty bad body roll and would like to have it fixed without spending a fortune. Any help is appreciated. And opinions on strut tower bars and what they will do for me.

Thank you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
If the struts are really as old as the car, then in my opinion your first purchase should be a set of struts and springs. Get a feel for those and then buy some swaybars and endlinks.

In my experience, stiffer swaybars and endlinks will make worn strut assemblies (strut and spring together) work even harder.

KYB AGX struts are not a bad choice for the '02, although I would recommend using the search function as there are many great threads on this topic already!

#8 ·
The AGX are great struts, I run them on my camaro but honestly if your going to spend a little bit of money, get yourself some sub frame connectors! You will see a bigger change over sway bars, strut towers but if your shocks n struts are getting old then that is something you need to get before subframe connectors

#11 ·
I am not sure how old the current struts are. I do have tein springs on there now. I also got with the car a set of sprint springs that have not been used at all. But I have not heard great things about them. Struts are kinda pricey but if that's where I should start then I don't want to waste time and money on other items. Footwear Cobalt blue Shoe

Sprint springs. But if they are not better then my tein. I don't want to make the swap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.