Subaru WRX Forum banner

Help Me Pick Some Rims/Color!

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Ellenberger1991 
#1 ·
I like these:
SVN - ROTA Wheels

But I'm not sure

I'm thinking for colors:

White, Black, Blue...Maybe Gunmetal or something, or Bronze.

At the moment My tails are blacked & its a black WRX Hatch ill throw a pic up but I dont have any good side pics at the moment.

I Will have more pics up soon I'm just still living on campus and my cars parked in teh far ass lot -_-

I'll have my little bro take some legit pro grade pics of it when I get home

See less See more
#9 ·
I actually wanted those at first, but after learning they would be on backorder for many months, I decided gold was my next favorite color. I'm pretty happy with the decision - when the goldies get dirty, they look a bit bronzey, but when they're clean - boy, do they shine :)

#11 ·
brand new owner!

02 blue pearl sedan... gold or bronze? I'm having trouble finding pics of bronze on blue to compare.
Have been eyeballing Rota dpt in sports bronze. What is the availability of colors in subaru factory rims?
Also 7" vs 8"? Currently on 16's probably going w/ 17... opinions, tips, advice please!!!!

#12 ·
I always say to people when they ask, why gold rims on a blue car?? Its the classic subaru look. Which I think it is cause I've never seen another brand car with gold rims. I've got rota gforce 17x8 gold rims wrapped in dunlop 235/40/17 (I think that's the specs). I think its a great combo. And if you got black and gold, pittsburgh penuins colors !Thumbs Up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.