Subaru WRX Forum banner

godspeed coilovers

17K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  jbowling88 
#1 ·
Okay I will probably get some crap for this post...any ways, my struts are shot...120,000 on my 02 wrx. Ive tried looking up reviews on the godspeed coilovers and everybody has said that they are junk...I do auto cross in the summer months, so I am not just getting coilovers to make my car look "hellaflush" but to increase the performance of it. Auto cross is just a hobby to me so I don't need 2000k set of coilovers... so please has anybody had godspeed coilovers on their cars or know anyone who has? Thanks.

#2 · (Edited)
If you want the cheapest set of actually decent coilovers on the market, here you go:
AST coilover group buy/sale!!!!! - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com

specifically the TiC SST set (dust shields, which you need, helper springs all around, and a lower springrate). The other set is not very usable on a daily driven car. regularly $2400, so a good chance to save $400

You may find this link expensive. If you do, you should be looking at struts, preferably with some RCE black springs.

#6 · (Edited)
Anything with the Godspeed name on it is worth more melted down and buried under 10 ft of concrete than as the shit they sell. Coilovers that you should spend more than 10 seconds looking at cost starting at 4 times what those do.

For the record, hellaflush is anti-performance and anti-common sense.

#7 ·
I'm pretty sure the Hellaflush being horible for performance purposes has been established a while ago...and the coilovers that were posted above do sound good, I will most likely save up for another month and purchase them before the start of the auto x season...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.