Subaru WRX Forum banner

2015 WRX Wheel/Tire Fitment

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  6spdwrx 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I have read several threads on this, but nobody appears to have ACTUAL,SPECIFIC, first-hand knowledge. So, starting a new one hoping someone has done it successfully and would be willing to share.

I need to know what is possible without any body or camber mods.

Looking to go to an 18 or 19" diameter wheel.

I need to know:

What max wheel width?
What offset?
What is the right tire size relative to the max wheel width?

#2 ·
Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets - Wheel-Size.com

This site makes it very easy to see what is possible.

If you can go out to your car and measure the (desired limit of) fender clearance, suspension clearance, and wheelwell clearance, you can make the final adjustments to what I already input for you. Of course, you can also change the tire and wheel size on the right side too.

Not necessarily "first-hand knowledge" but it certainly allows you to be self-reliant.

#3 ·
For 18" wheels, people reported they could go as far as 18x9 with offset of 33 without fender roll. If you go above 9inch width or below ET+33, you may have to consider fender rolling. My wheels are 18x8.75 ET+35 without rubbing. I'm using 245/40/18 tires.

I don't know about 19" wheels.....not many WRX drivers really likes 'em or care much unless they own Lexus or BMW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.