2013 wrx. awesome car - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 03-29-2013, 06:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

Aword is an unknown
2013 wrx. awesome car

hey guys,

I just bought my 2013 wrx about 4 months ago. SOooo.... today i was bored and went for a drive. I live in the sticks in Maine, and ended up at a road that turns in to dirt road (a road thats close now ### its not maintained and its the winter). Well its more like a trail.... And i wanted to have some fun. AND I DID in the mud, snow and streems!! buut after i couple miles of hammering and having a BLAST, i got stuck.... bad... i had to walk forever to find someone. lucky when i did find someone, it was a 4x4 trunk(with chain). when he tugged me out he fallowed me till i hit road. he said that was the most amazing thing hes seen. a little car went threw things that his truck could barely do... My response was well thats a WRX for you. one of the best cars on/off road.. But i started this form to ask. What is more fun to build your car, Off road B.A. or the slick track/street car. like i had so much fun in the woods today but ive never been to a track. like what do you loose when you lift your car? and so on, pros and cons of each. thanks guys!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-29-2013, 07:32 PM
WRXtuners Member

Haw1es is more helpful than not
Garage
Sounds like you had a blast! I think you could have fun with either route, but the problem up here in Maine is that we don't have a track. If I could raise the capital I would build one in a heartbeat. That being said I would say you'll have more fun with a rally prepped car as there are many more back roads and fire roads here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Shane
2010 WRX
2003 Jetta 2.5
#3 Old 03-29-2013, 10:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

Aword is an unknown
there are no tracks in maine but in NH there is one and.. the roads are tracks... but dont get caught. thanks for your input. i did have a blast.