Subaru WRX Forum banner

2011 Subaru wrx rim help! suggestions on new set up

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  synolimit 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i recently just hit a pot hole which bent both of my left rims :( It also cut my front tire so now i have to look for a new set of rims and tires. Subaru was going to charge me 900 for 2 rims.. Any websites/ place i could go for decent price rims. Im located in Minnesota.
also im looking for 16s or 17s and will be running all season tires. I was planning to just get a winter set and save my stock ones for summer but now im screwed!
-Andrew

#2 ·
#3 ·
I don't know what they do in your state but I personally know people that that happened to and the state has to pay for your wheels and tires because they didn't up keep with the road. I have no idea who you have to call but it can be done in a timely manor!

PS its what your tax dollars pay for.

#4 ·
^^ Good point. I had that happen on my 02 back in the day and I called the city and they asked me "was there construction going on, were there barricades/cones around?" If there was, we would contact the construction crew/company and they would reimburse you".

#5 ·
Minnesota pothole has been a huge problem lately but they will not do anything about it :(
Anyways i have purchased my new wheels. Ill be posting picture up in a bit.
And with my other rims I am going to try to fix them and use em as my winter wheels.
Thanks everyone for your input!

#7 ·
you call that city and the state? i mean tax dollars should help you out and use it when you bitch them out. who ever you talk to always ask to talk to somone higher. helps me out at least when i want things done the correct way. sorry bout the misfortune anywho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.